For People and the Animals they Love!
Animal Communicator Emerald DuCoeur talks with you and your animals for greater insight into your companions' hearts, minds and bodies. By increasing awareness and understanding between people and their animal family, problems can be solved and relationships profoundly deepened.
A new video Interview with Emerald, cats, dogs, horses
and Eric Anzalone from What-Matters-Most at Experience Nirvana!
I listened today to one of your interviews and I totally enjoyed and loved the way you relate to animals. You also said something about shifting in and out, on/off, which turns out to be a great advice for me. Thanks a lot! ~ M. M.
Read about Emerald at About.com and Patch.com!
Listen to a Blog Talk Radio Interview with Emerald!
See Emerald at the Meow Mix Acatemy in New York City!
See Emerald at a Concord Pet Foods Store for a Free Reading
Visit or Call to make your appointment!
Chalfont 215.997.5052 Saturdays 11 am - 1 pm
June 14, July 12, August 9
Paoli 610.647.1811 Sundays 11 am - 1 pm
June 15, July 13, August 10
Princeton 609.683.1520 Saturdays 11 am - 1 pm
June 21, July 19, August 16
Cherry Hill 856.429.1690 Sundays 11 am - 1 pm
June 22, July 20, August 17
Mt. Laurel 856.780.5552 Saturdays 11 am - 1 pm
June 28, July 5 & 26, August 2 & 23
- If you're new to all this, you might read Animal Communication.
- If you would like to know about Emerald's work as an animal communicator, teacher and speaker, read About Emerald.
- Consultations are phone, email and in person conversations with you, your animal and Emerald.
- Client Comments are some of the heartening stories from her clients.
- Emerald's Classes teach you to be your own animal communicator and revive your intuitive skills!
- Emerald offers alternative Healing techniques to enhance your animal's health and vitality.
- Sign up for Musings, a practical and inspirational e-newsletter about communication with our companions.
- For fun and clever Orange Cat wisdom, Ask StarGazer any question that your heart desires.
A Prayer for Animals
Hear our humble prayer, O God, for our friends the animals,
especially for animals who are suffering; for any that are hunted or lost
or deserted or frightened or hungry; for all that must be put to sleep.
We entreat for them all Thy mercy and pity, and for those who deal with them
we ask a heart of compassion and gentle hands and kindly words.
Make us be true friends to animals and so to share the blessings of the merciful.
~ Albert Schweitzer